Wednesday 31 January 2018

Welcome

Hi All - Welcome to Room 7's Blog
I will try to update this weekly and keep you posted on what Room 7 has been up to.  This is new to me so I am learning as I go.

It was great to meet with everyone over the last 2 days for Parent Interviews.  It was a valuable information gathering session.

Room 7 has had a great start to the term.  I have been so impressed with their effort, attitude and behaviour.  They have worked hard this week to put some art on the wall and complete their 'All About Me' projects.  Well done to those who have also presented their 'My Story' to the class.  This week we have also done some fitness testing and have continued with athletics.


Student of the Week
Room 7's Self Portraits
Planking!!












1 comment:

  1. Well done Mrs O and team. I look forward to following your blog. Great start in assembly this week.

    ReplyDelete

Last Week!!

Last Blog Term 1!! It just seemed like the other day that I was learning how to Blog - now I'm writing the last one!!   I'm really...