Thursday 8 March 2018

Week 6

Wow - can't believe that we are off to camp on Monday!  It has been a super busy week with athletics, swimming, Mike King and camp prep.  A huge congratulations to all our class members who competed or helped at the athletics and swimming.  You all performed to the best of your ability and your behaviour was of the highest standard.

Unfortunately I missed Mike King on Wednesday and his message of "I Am Hope" but the children who did attend really enjoyed it and we had a good discussion of what they took out of his story.



The children are getting very excited about camp.  This week we have been doing some pre camp activities.  Hopefully everyone is getting their gear organised and has everything they require.  Please let me know as soon as possible if there is anything you don't have.  I will bring some spare wetsuits.  A reminder that a container of baking is also required. The weather is looking good at this stage!

Congratulations to Israel and Jahnae who were announced Student Leaders this afternoon.  Also to Daniel who is Deputy Leader.  I know they will represent Room 7 and Rosebank School with pride.

Have a great weekend and if you could ensure your child gets plenty of sleep in preparation for a busy week ahead that would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Week!!

Last Blog Term 1!! It just seemed like the other day that I was learning how to Blog - now I'm writing the last one!!   I'm really...