Wednesday 28 February 2018

Week 5


An early blog this week as I am away on leave tomorrow and Monday.  Miss Bennington will be in Room 7 on Friday and then the children not going to athletics will join Mrs Weild in Room 5 on Monday.

The countdown is now on for camp.  Thanks to everyone for getting their permission slips in and to those parents who came to our meeting last evening. See below for the camp programme.

It has been another busy week and I can't believe that we have almost completed 5 weeks.  The last of our PAT testing has been done so I now have reading, spelling and maths groups sorted.

Mrs Sharpin was teaching Room 7 on Monday and mentioned what a wonderful class they were - it's always great to hear positive feedback from other teachers.

Good luck to those children who are competing at the SO Athletics on Monday!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Week!!

Last Blog Term 1!! It just seemed like the other day that I was learning how to Blog - now I'm writing the last one!!   I'm really...